This item is no longer available
Part of the Felice Dahl Ljus Collection, meaning "Light" in Swedish.
Felice Dahl jewellery, like any accessory, must be maintained and treated with care. Gold vermeil is sturdy and long lasting, though inevitably wears over time, revealing the sterling silver underneath. To ensure its enduring top quality and enjoyment, we suggest the following:
Store jewellery in the provided individual pouches to avoid tangled chains, scratching, and tarnishing.
Maintain jewellery’s sheen by gently polishing with a jewellery cloth, or any a soft dry cloth, such as a lends-cleaning cloth. Avoid using tissue paper and paper towels for this purpose.
Apply hair or face products before putting on jewellery.
Dab or spray perfume, and let dry fully, before putting on jewellery.
Take off jewellery before swimming, bathing, showering, gardening and any sort of exercise.
Avoid wearing jewellery in damp and hot conditions.
Take care not to drop jewellery on hard surfaces.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Felice Dahl creates Scandi Cool jewellery in gold vermeil, and sterling silver, exploring organic form through the manipulation of metal. Each piece of Felice Dahl jewellery is handcrafted in London, England, using sustainable metal, and bearing all hallmarks mandatory by U.K. law, confirming the designer and metal finesse.