Mara Natural Sole Cognac
Mara Natural Sole Cognac
Select your size Size Guide
Timeless design that lasts through seasons
We want to preserve the traditional Mexican craftsmanship in a modern world. Therefore, we fight for fair working conditions and use natural raw materials for our shoes. But check for yourself. Every CANO shoe is equipped with an NFC-tag. You can scan the tag with the retraced app to get to know CANO's supply chain and all the people behind your product.
- Use only a clean dry cloth to remove dirt.
- Use a soft brush to dry-smooth clean suede shoes.
- Don’t clean them with soap or water.
- You may use leather care products like neutral conditioner (always spot tested) for deeper stains and regular maintenance and shine.
- Store shoes with a shoe tree or tissue paper to keep them from losing their shape or get wrinkles
- We recommend wearing your CANOs barefoot and with the help of a shoehorn to protect shape.
- Using a waterproof spray protects from water and dust absorbance.
- Keep them away from water, oils, solvents, alcohol, or extremely hot temperatures to avoid color degradation.
- If they become wet let them air dry, away from direct sun or heat.
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be delays in some cases.
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
Free worldwide returns - see Returns page for full details.
- Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Preserving Traditional Craftsmanship in the Modern World. Our Huaraches are vegetable tanned and handcrafted in Mexico by our beloved artisans. Hours and hours of highly skilled and detailed work go into every pair. Skills and traditions that have been past on over generations and that are hard to find in our modern world.
In 2014 we got overwhelmed by Mexico’s vibrant culture, warm climate, and delicious food. One thing, however, fascinated us the most – the quality and passion behind Mexican handcrafted footwear. Especially, the Mexican huarache sparked our interest – a handmade leather sandal with great popularity and even greater history and culture.
Our most valuable resource is our people, we believe our partnership will grow through fairness and trust.
The Mexican artisans behind the huarache dedicate their lives to keep this century-old Aztec tradition alive.
Our shoes tell their own story, thanks to retraced's supply chain transparency tool you can get to know their story.
They follow a classic and minimal design so you can wear them through all seasons.