Store your jewellery individually in its original packaging between wearings or use a protective case/box or pouch that will prevent minor damages caused by contact with abrasive surfaces.
Keeping your jewellery clean is also important. Use a soft, lint-free cloth to maintain gold's luster. We recommend you to clean diamonds with a soft, clean, damp cloth after wearings. For a deeper cleaning, make a mild solution of six parts water and one part ammonia and apply it gently with a soft bristle brush. However, please be aware that this technique should not be applied very frequently and should not be used for gold jewellery pieces that contain pearls or platinum.
Width: 1.5 cm
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Caroline founded Jolly bijou in 2017 in Brooklyn, where she lives with her partner and their two children.
While she started her career in the Fashion industry in Paris and London, she eventually decided to fulfil her dreams by going back to school to study Jewelry Design at the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) in New York.
Her jewelry mainly draws its inspiration from the Art Deco movement, from which Caroline loves the clean and rigorous lines. She also reinterprets traditional craftsmanship by playing with shapes and the wide color palette of gemstones.
She uses yellow, white, and pink gold with carefully selected tourmalines, sapphires, rubies and diamonds to create precise and joyful designs. The results, which boast a subtle and light feminine touch, are surprising.
Caroline designs and produces her pieces in New York, drawing on the support of the traditional jewelry-making community.
More than a jewel, Jolly Bijou expresses a light and spontaneous state of mind, both fun and precise, with a touch of sensuality.