Nat Grey Bag
Nat Grey Bag
Fully lined in herringbone cotton fabric
Depth: 5.7" / 14.4cm
Handle Length: 4.3" / 11cm
Crossbody Strap Length: Max: 21.5" / 55cm Min: 11" / 28"
Weight: 0.2 kg / 0.4 lb
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
From a young age designer Natalia Konstantinidi had developed a strong passion for the leather making process prevalent in the small alleys of Athens markets. Drawing inspiration from Cycladic architecture and Modernist ideals of form and functionality, Almira was born. "I design products that transcend fashion and aim to become a staple for my customers. My bags are made with meraki, a Greek word that means putting your soul, creativity, and passion into the way you live life and in to everything you create." Almira bags are handmade in the center of Athens by expert leather workers whose families have been honing the skill for generations. This craft is part of a long Hellenic tradition that is dwindling and that brands like Almira will help to prolong.