Peacock Scarf Purple
Peacock Scarf Purple
All scarves are hand finished with gold.
Material: 100% satin silk
Size: 95cm x 95cm
Product : Happy with my purchase, good service
Please follow the instructions carefully.
Gentle dry clean only! If dry cleaning is impossible, hand wash in cold water with a small amount of liquid detergent.
Never spot-treat silk! Even for moderate stain removal, clean the entire garment.
Gentle ironing - use a low or moderate setting on your iron.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Castlebird Rose is a Nordic slow fashion designer brand, where silk meets the art of painting.
We believe in the power of imagination. With unique, yet timeless designs we wish to make women dream about distant lands and the magic of old times.
All Castlebird Rose prints have been inspired by artists´ original paintings.
These mostly 18th-19th century paintings, collected by our designer Aira Priks over the years
from various art galleries and antique shops all over Paris, now belong to Castlebird Rose´s private art collection.
Our mission is to give these “hidden pearls“ of the artworld a new life.
This makes Castlebird Rose garments extremely unique and valuable, as their clients have an exeptional opportunity to bring art closer to society.
Castelebird Rose silk fabrics are custom printed in England. Each item is produced in very limited edition, in order to give the collection a touch of couture.
Castlebird Rose upcycle all fabric leftovers into bags for spare buttons or scented lavender bags. All collections are made of eco-friendly, biodegradable materials.