Select your size Size Guide
Available in store
The easiness of the silhouette raised on glazed colorful spheres is a mix of practical and lofty alchemy.
The white patent upper and acidic tone of limoncello is a fresh update for partywear, tailoring and sportswear.
This limited edition shoe is made in a small artisan workshop by third-generation Italian artisans in Italy.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Designers Dennis and Lynne Comeau have lived and worked designing shoes together for dozens of luxe brands from their Florence, Italy studio for nearly two decades before moving to Santa Fe, NM.
Their latest venture is Butter, which are quirky feminine shoes, with a focus on architecture and art meeting wearability, and Something Bleu, their all-out, opulent party and bridal line.
As lifelong vegetarians, their life and work revolves around sustainability, along with respect and kindness to our planet.Their Italian, woman-owned factory recycles leftover materials, and focuses on using environmentally friendly leathers, materials, and glues.