This pineapple fabric design began life as a collage and hand drawn illustration which was then transformed into digitally printed cotton. With its vibrant, slightly retro charm, this cushion would work equally well in a bedroom or living room. The cotton has been digitally printed in the UK.
Lamp shades are also available in this fabric.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Rosa & Clara Designs create cheerfully patterned homewares and gifts, designed to bring a touch of playfulness and plenty of colour into your everyday life. The brand was founded in 2012 by Jessica Hayman, a former lawyer who decided to return to her first love, design. The business was named after her two daughters, who are great fans of colour and pattern themselves and always a source of inspiration.
Each and every product is designed in London and made in Britain, from cushions which are sewn in London by a mental health charity, to lampshades which are hand rolled by Jessica.