Pink Silk Neck Scarf
Pink Silk Neck Scarf
As the silk scarf is hand dyed, the fabric is fully submerged in the dye, so the colour can penetrate the entire fiber, which allows full colour on both sides of the silk scarf. Something which you do not get with digitally printed silk. The hand dyeing process also means that each scarf is completely original, so you have something truly one of a kind and unique to you.
ONE OF A KIND
All our products are made in London.
Your silk scarf will arrive in a delightful gift box, which makes it convenient to send as a gift or keep for yourself and store beautifully.
We recommend a gentle hand wash in cold water with a gentle washing liquid. You are welcome to iron your Riona Treacy silk scarf but we would recommend a warm iron setting. We find using a steamer works best.
100% Habotai Silk
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Riona Treacy is a London-based womenswear label with a contemporary aesthetic. Textiles are at the heart of the brand, where simplistic tailoring paired with traditional dye processes, make each piece modern, wearable and feminine.
The brand launched into the mainstream during London Fashion Week, and has since been featured in Elle UK, Harper's Bazaar, Vogue Italia and named by Forbes Magazine as “one to watch in 2019”. Riona Treacy has also been nominated as "Designer of the Year" in the Irish Fashion Innovation Awards 2020.
Riona Treacy is a slow fashion brand with a focus on sustainable fabrics and ethical production. All our pieces are designed and handmade in London, working closely with our suppliers, while proudly supporting the British and Irish manufacturing industries.
NOTE: The correct pronunciation of Riona Treacy is "Reena Tracey".
Proudly made in the UK.