Poets & Punks Art Print
Poets & Punks Art Print
Select your size Size Guide
The inspiration behind this art comes from all the 60s and 70s poets and punks that inspired generations to come. Printed on a matt cream card with retro inspired design and a bold splash of colour to give you that 70's protest style poster.
The poets and punks listed on this art piece are :
Janis Joplin, Leonard Cohen, Patti Smith, Dylan Thomas, Allen Ginsberg, Bob Dylan, William S.Burroughs, Jimi Hendrix, Andy Warhol, Salvador Dali, Sid Vicious, Edie Sedgwick, Iggy Pop, Nico, Jim Morrison, John Cale, Debbie Harry, Marianne Faithfull, Mick Jagger, Lou Reed.
All our art is printed using risograph a unique method of printing which bridges the gap between analogue and digital production.
* Designed by Fanclub owners and sisters, Johanna and Felicity.
* Printed in the UK by Nottingham local creative printers, Dizzy Ink
* Printing using Risograph (A digital duplicator) a unique method of printing which bridges the gap between analogue and digital production and gives a retro haze to every copy, it’s also better for the environment
* Handled with care and shipped in a cardboard envelope.
* Size A3 (297 x 420 mm)
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Born from the bedroom of two sisters. We’re a two woman show, an independent British brand, creating those easy basics. Slogan t-shirts, retro knitwear and vintage style posters with hella nostalgic soul. Our roots run deep into old boxes of vinyl. Inspired by 60s and 70s movements, muses, poets and punks. Born from a feeling, here for the future. The antidote to fast fashion we give a damn with small batch productions and ethically sourced good quality material. We are the designers, the packers and the shippers... lets roam through life like a rolling stone.