Pouch In Black
Pouch In Black
A petite, slimline pouch for carrying all your daily essentials. If you carry your keys, wallet, phone and business cards in your pockets, you will know that bulking, over stuffed feeling.
Carrying less is not always an option, but looking stylish is much easier these days, with a pouch. Pouches and clutches have become a fashion staple for men and women and with this one, you do not even need to carry your wallet. Inside we have included 8 card holders, so you can travel even lighter.
Each piece has been handmade with premium, vegan leather which looks and feels like leather, and lined with 100% recycled plastic bottles.
central compartment for smartphone and keys
8 card slots
front pocket with magnetic closure
Signature contrast stitch and bespoke zip puller
ethical supply chain
Carrying a vegan bag or wearing a vegan belt is no longer just about animal welfare, it is about making an ethical, sustainable choice. All our pouches and bags are made by people who are respected for their skill and paid a fair wage.This pouch is 100% cruelty free and vegans.
We do not use PVC in any of our items or collections.
Product : Great quality product!
Product : Excellent product
Do not machine wash. Do not bleach.
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
At Watson & Wolfe sustainability is important to us, so we seek to use to low impact materials. Our collection is made using innovative eco leather which is more than 50% bio plant material from corn. The corn comes from a renewable source and does not divert resources necessary for food farms or animal feed. Not only does our base material have a significantly lower environmental footprint, but we also use a luxurious lining made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
We are focused on providing an environmentally friendly product, so we do not use any animal-based leathers or components. These processes are harmful to people, and cause irreparable damage to ecosystems and to the environment. Our collections are made in an ethical supply chain and are 100% cruelty free and vegan.