Select your size Size Guide
This item is no longer available
This timeless piece will ensure you are luxuriously well accessorised from city to beach, weddings to yacht parties.
With reasonable care, Panama will last well. The Panama should not be crushed. Pick up hats including panama by the brim, not by the crown.
Panama was originally used as protection from the sun so do not use as a rain hat. However, in the showery British Isles, if you are caught in a shower, and your Panama gets wet, let it air dry naturally, with crown and brim in the proper shape.
S - 56cm
M - 57cm
L - 58cm
XL - 59cm
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The Season Hats bring intelligent, relevant and elegant hats to modern woman - combining bold minimalist design with beautiful colour and perfect construction, these pieces will be with you for years to come. The Season Hats are a British Fashion Council, Headonism Designer who have exhibited during London and Paris Fashion Week and have been featured in luxury press across the world, including Vogue Italia, Vogue India, L'Officiel Thailand, Huf Magazine, Schon, OK! and many more. Designed by award-winning milliner, Paul Stafford, and made by hand from the highest quality materials, they offers casual hats, hairbands, headpieces and our signature folding hats for special occasions.