Scarab // ALTRUISTIC
The family Scarabaeidae as currently defined consists of over 30,000 species of beetles worldwide often-called Scarabs. They play a remarkable role in agriculture. By burying and consuming dung, they improve nutrient recycling and soil structure. In the early part of the summer the dung beetle buries itself and the ball and feeds on it.
Later in the season the female deposits eggs in balls of dung, on which the larvae will later feed and watch them until the birth. This is a strong statement of the female beetle is indeed self-sacrificing and forming constituency.
Karat: 14 k
Diamond: 0.11 ct
Weight: 3.60 gr
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Herstory was founded in 2010 and is inspired by an American Feminist Perspective "Herstory" which appeared in 1960s, focusing on the history and role of women.
The jewelry is designed with a constant concern for quality and creativity, to represent the modern women, with the most precious materials such as gold and diamonds.
Herstory reveals modern jewelry collections which offers a casual elegance in a masculine-feminine style, while reconciling modern comfort and traditional luxury.