Silver Kitsch Clutch
Silver Kitsch Clutch
This item is no longer available
This silver sequin hand embroidered clutch comes with a magnetic belt flap as closure. This gorgeous statement piece has a lush black velvet interior lining and a long metal chain handle that allows you to cross sling this bag.
Product : Even better than the photo. Beautiful!
Product : This bag is GORGEOUS!!!! Works with silver and gold, lots of room for sunglasses, phone, lip...
20.5" cross body metal chain
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Simitri’s fabulous fashion accessories are pure originals, just like you! From our very first collection to the newest designs, Simitri celebrates the beauty of imagination and time-honored craftsmanship. We love the magical way that shimmering chains, bold colors, exotic embroideries and a splash of whimsy are able to transform every outfit every time!
Simitri turns to the artisans of India to bring each design to brilliant life. Every individually applied sequin, hand-tooled metallic accent, intricate lacework and beaded accent creates an accessory like no other. Simitri is proud to help support and empower hundreds of men and women who maintain India’s cherished traditions.
Gayatri Chopra brought her fashion vision to life in 2009. Her first collection of handbags for India’s leading fashion houses eventually lead to the establishment of her very own brand and her talents expanded to the United States in 2015, where a collaboration began with Simran Kaur, a handbag enthusiast and corporate executive. A union of first names resulted in a new brand name Simitri and a one-of-a-kind handbag accessory line currently shining in more than 45 stores across the country.