Silver Phoenix Pendant
Silver Phoenix Pendant
Select your size Size Guide
To ensure the longevity of your pieces from Nakibirango, and to preserve the delicate materials and handmade construction, please follow these general guidelines:
Store jewellery in the original packaging if possible, or in dust bags
Keep chains untangled
Clean jewellery with a soft, lint-free cloth after use.
Do not scrape against any rough surfaces
Do not wear the jewellery during any strenuous activities or for any activity during which the chain may get caught, both to avoid damages to the jewellery and to avoid injuries to yourself
Avoid direct contact with hair sprays, perfumes, deodorants, detergents and false tan lotions
Do not use harsh cleaning solutions on the jewellery
Note that humidity, salt air and other atmospheric agents in general may cause irreversible damages to fine jewellery
Take care of your NKB piece and it will love you back for years to come!
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Nakibirango is a London based luxury jewellery brand founded in 2015. Drawing inspiration from the unique mix of heritage and ancestral representation of creative director Naki Kaddu, the unique pieces are often injected with themes of architecture, fine sculpture, art and photography as points of influence. The brand name translated as 'Queen of the Leopard Forest’, is reflective of a regal accolade - an ideal encapsulated within the craftsmanship of the finished pieces. Further inspiration is taken from a passion for semi-precious stones and bespoke designs which has come to identify Nakibirango as a trusted name in exclusive jewellery today.