Silver Step Ring
Silver Step Ring
Select your size Size Guide
'Never look backwards, or you'll fall down the stairs'. Rudyard Kipling
As featured in Vogue and Glamour.
To ensure the longevity of your pieces from Nakibirango, and to preserve the delicate materials and handmade construction, please follow these general guidelines:
• Store jewellery in the original packaging if possible, or in dust bags
• Keep chains untangled
• Clean jewellery with a soft, lint-free cloth after use.
• Do not scrape against any rough surfaces
• Do not wear the jewellery during any strenuous activities or for any activity during which the chain may get caught, both to avoid damages to the jewellery and to avoid injuries to yourself
• Avoid direct contact with hair sprays, perfumes, deodorants, detergents and false tan lotions
• Do not use harsh cleaning solutions on the jewellery
• Note that humidity, salt air and other atmospheric agents in general may cause irreversible damages to fine jewellery
Take care of your NKB piece and it will love you back for years to come!
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
Meet The Designer
Nakibirango is a London based luxury jewellery brand founded in 2015. Drawing inspiration from the unique mix of heritage and ancestral representation of creative director Naki Kaddu, the unique pieces are often injected with themes of architecture, fine sculpture, art and photography as points of influence. The brand name translated as 'Queen of the Leopard Forest’, is reflective of a regal accolade - an ideal encapsulated within the craftsmanship of the finished pieces. Further inspiration is taken from a passion for semi-precious stones and bespoke designs which has come to identify Nakibirango as a trusted name in exclusive jewellery today.