this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
Inspired by the ancient tors on Dartmoor and pulled into the modern day with an edgy geometric slant, this print has the hallmarks of a classic Jenny Kate design. The banded, bold configuration of colour and repetition give this print high impact and a contemporary feel.
Composition: 100% Silk
Dry clean only
Treat your scarf with care. For best results, please dry clean only and handle carefully, to avoid the silk snagging.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Proudly manufactured in the UK, Jenny Kate celebrates nature with thoughtful designs captured from a unique perspective.
A childhood spent near the coast was the beginning of Jenny’s lifelong love of the outdoors. Born with a pencil in hand, she spent her early years creating images that captured the essence and spirit of her environment.
It’s this love of nature that inspires everything we do at Jenny Kate.
Combining creativity and craftsmanship, we produce high-quality products for people around the world who share our love of nature, helping them bring a little part of the outdoors in.