Available in store
This technique is native to the areas of Rajasthan, India where our workshop is based.
The jumpsuit is made in linen, is wide legged and has wide shoulder straps, and is lined with cotton.
It's an easy wear yet dressy item for a bright summer day.
Line Dry with the print inverted.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Inspired by the thought of balance and connection, between masculine and feminine energy, nature and culture, flow and structure, old and new. Our pieces tell a story of harmony through its prints, processes and materials. Our name is chosen to reflect this balance.
We, at em & shi, only work with biodegradable fabrics, the buttons we use for our pieces are made of natural materials like sea shells, wood or fiber, so everything in our piece can return to the soil eventually.
Every em & shi piece passes through many skill-full hands, which is why we define the time to make it , in artisan hours. Every garment is made in our quaint workshop in Jaipur, following a slow process to carry out our production and minimise waste.