Select your size Size Guide
Available in store
“Make a whole new religion, A falling star that you cannot live without.”
Told like a love letter through illustrations by Thanatcha Aramboonpong, the prints feature a series of deceptively childlike characters of the feline trio - moumi, Myogi, and Kikilala - as they charm their ways with sweetness laced with vicious poison. To reflect the purity of the storytelling, 100% cotton is used in all key pieces of the collection, aided by reprised fabrics from previous collections to continue the brand’s “waste less” commitment to the environment.
Structurally, the designer cats expand on the circular pattern-making, the signature contrasting piping technique, and piecing together delicate glittered tulle. Matching the theme of daring souls, the colour palette is somewhat more amplified.
Mata Hari, Shirley, Pepper, Elson, Erika, Erin - whoever you aspire to be - never forget to be the Supervixen version of you. SUPERSWEET x moumi challenges the modern conformity by constantly reminding everyone of the free-spirited rascals of the past, present, and our near future.
Made in Thailand
Max width 39.5"/100cm.
Max length 40"/100cm.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
SUPERSWEET x moumi is a London-born and Thai-Japanese owned label, inspired by the designers three pedigree cats, moumi, myogi and kikilala. Conceptualised in 2011, by founder Choltida Pekanan, SUPERSWEET x moumi personifies the attitude and instincts of her feline companions. As the face of the label, the Abyssinian blue, moumi leads the cat collective and represents Choltida’s alter ego: an eclectic designer inventing ethereal pieces for the inspired.