Syros Sun Silk
Syros Sun Silk
Select your size Size Guide
This item is no longer available
Dry Clean Only
Cut for a loose fit
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
A Perfect Nomad is a luxury, organic and ethical resort wear collection cultivated by the rhythm and aesthetics of the bohemian traveller. Living by the belief that a free spirited approach to life & a careful approach to how we treat our planet & our people should combine into a lifestyle & aesthetic which is beautifully individual, elegant & conscious.
As a business, we understand our responsibility to give back to our community. We focus our charitable efforts on a cause that we really care about: women's advancement. We have partnered with the women's empowerment charity IMPACT to help transform the lives of girls and their families in rural areas in India with 10% of the profit from each garment going towards setting up our own learning centres in economically disadvantaged communities.
A perfect nomad collections are made ethically by working closely with communities of artisans who hand make each and every garment. We ensure good wages and fair employment and champion and conserve traditional ancient techniques by using handwoven fabrics, hand dying and hand block printing methods. We eliminate the use of synthetics and plastics, using only beautiful natural fibres. Our silks are organic ‘peace’ silks ensuring that no harm is caused to the silk worm and we work with 100% natural organic cotton. We want to make long lasting beautiful pieces, unaffected by time or trends to reduce waste and go against the throw away mentality of our current culture.