The Portofino Skirt
The Portofino Skirt
This item is no longer available
- Unfold your linens completely before washing
- Do not overload the machine.
- Wash your linens at max. 40°C - 104°F.
- Use a mild soap. Avoid chlorine bleach.
- If possible, line dry, it is best for linen and the environment.
- If using a tumbler, dry on medium heat, do not over dry.
- Iron with steam on slightly damp linen (best the inside of the fabric)
- Made with 100% GOTS certified blue organic linen
- Asymmetric hem, designed to be worn at the waist
- Lightweight, non-stretchy fabric
- Ties at the waist for an adjustable fit
- Fits true to size, take your normal size
- Model is 175cm/ 5'9" and is wearing an M
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Created in 2018 by Isabella Broden, Oramai designs beautiful heirloom pieces that will live in your closet forever. The collection is made of 100% GOTS certified organic linen from Belgium and is hand-stitched by local, skilled craftsmanship in London. We are a sustainable semi-couture as we only produce on demand.
Isabella's commitment is to make a elegant and relaxed collection without compromising her ethics and key values, taking into consideration where materials come from and who is making them: luxury with a conscience or in other words; sustainable luxury. Oramai is Italian and means ‘by now’, a name that perfectly describes our mission which is to recreate luxury by working with sustainable materials, and supporting local craftsmanship.
Sustainability is not a simple term - it’s a mindset, a culture, a lifestyle, and one that is accessible to all, that’s the best part. Small things by all are greater than one person’s individual fight which is why sustainability runs through the full DNA of Oramai. We track the environmental footprint of our products in terms of water, CO2 and waste. It’s important for us to keep reducing this footprint, so we invest in low impact alternatives in all stages of manufacturing like eco fabrics, LED lighting, renewable energy and 100% recycled packaging.
Linen scores very highly on ecological factors. The flax for this collection is grown in an entirely in Belgium. All parts of the plant are used, so there is no waste. Linen fabric is 100% biodegradable and recyclable.
Oramai is entirely produced in a local studio in north London. We want to support local production and craftsmanship for a sustainable future. Also by producing local we reduce the CO2 that comes with producing overseas.