The Ziggy Bag Burgundy
The Ziggy Bag Burgundy
Light gold metal studding along entire strap
Adjustable strap with five holes and one light gold stud for adjustment
Co-ordinating leather drawstrings with light gold metal finishing
Three internal card holders
One zipped section
One detachable key holder
Height: 20cm; Width: 22cm; Depth: 4.5cm; Max strap drop 56cms
Comes with branded white dustbag
Designed in the UK. Made in Spain
Our leather skins have been tanned specifically for your product and all have different characteristics. Over time you may see creasing or colour changes, all of which are natural features of leather. If leather is consistently exposed to harsh light, the product may experience some fading, so we recommend that you store your product in its dustbag. Please keep all leather items out of the heat and away from water and harsh chemicals (including perfume and alcohol) as this may cause the leather to stain or to transpire over clothes/materials.
Metallic finishes are delicate and may wear a little when in contact with harsh chemicals (including perfume and alcohol) or abrasive materials.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
The British accessories label Aurora London is synonymous with luxurious yet affordable bags. Every bag is designed in Aurora London’s Marylebone studio and produced by artisans in Southern Spain using premium Spanish leathers. Since launching the brand in 2014, it has been imperative to co-founders Devina DiCarlo and Sarah Auerbach that all women should be able to own a quality designer handbag without it costing the earth, thus democratising the sale of luxury handbags.