Twist Skirt (L)
Twist Skirt (L)
Reversible back to front, inside out, wear the skirt however you feel like there isn't any set way that isn't going to look good!
Made from 3 squares including waistband = zero waste
Reversible & the skirt can be turned for different angles
The fabric is made with ECONYL® a regenerated nylon made from fishing nets, old carpets and other nylon waste
A timeless staple garment for years to come
We plant a tree for each garment sold
Good to know
Hand wash cold
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Malaika New York was founded on Earth Day of April 2016, MALAIKA’s garments are designed and handmade in New York with a deliberate, two-fold purpose. Purpose for the wearer and propose for the environment. The brand aims to eliminate environmental detriments by utilizing minimal or zero waste patterns while maximising wearability by producing a luxe-quality, contemporary line that remain in style now and in the future. For each item sold, a tree is planted for The Canopy Project. MALAIKA furthers sustainability efforts by integrating up-cycled materials like plastics and regenerated fabrics.
Everything is produced locally in New York to maintain quality and standards, but also to support the US garment industry. MALAIKA strives to be sustainable by minimizing waste, and recycling fabrics/plastics back into our designs. To further minimize waste, our collection is made with simplified or zero waste patterns - giving each design a distinct purpose.