- Off the shoulder ruffle details
- Slim fit around waist
- Flared leg
Material content: 100% Organic Cotton
The process of growing our organic cotton involves crop rotation and low inputs, meaning the land can be farmed year after year without depletion or harm. Organic cotton also requires far less water to produce than conventional cotton because it is predominantly rain fed. On top of that, not a single toxic chemical is used in the process, meaning it's healthier on your skin and healthier for the planet.
Made in London
Machine wash (recommended 30°) or hand wash.
XS | 6-8 | 26
S | 8-10 | 28
M | 10-12 | 30
L | 12-14 | 32
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Sustainability isn’t and shouldn’t just be a trend. It’s our future. That's why at Esfera, we're committed to offering perennial and empowering clothing that respects both people & planet.
Our three values are simple, but crucial: organic, fair & regenerative. All of our fabrics are certified organic & we ensure that they are cultivated in a way that prioritises resource conservation. After all, we know that natural resources are not endless and a circular economy is our ultimate aim. If our garments are not upcycled, the fabrics are ethically made by independent artisans local to Tamil Nadu and their hand-loom weaving process uses next to no energy. The carbon footprint that we are responsible for in transporting our pieces back to the UK is offset in full through our contribution to Wind Energy Godawari Ltd, which generates renewable energy for the state of Maharashtra in India.