Yade Skirt In Blue
Yade Skirt In Blue
Do not bleach
MODEL’S HEIGHT- 165cm
True to Size.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
IMAIMA is a fashion brand for the new generation of women. It is a platform where Berlin; the artistic city of Germany and Jaipur; the majestic city of Rajasthan, meet together. Our designs tell stories of woman’s life, her identity and the love for her culture. We combine modern fashion silhouettes, middle-eastern hand craft embroideries, Azo free dyeing and hand woven fabrics. All the pieces are uniquely designed with a strong connection to craft and are given great attention to detail.Our prime focus is exploring, innovating and expanding the contemporary aspects of design, while staying true to the appearance and composition. The collections at IMAIMA speak dimensions of the warmth and appreciation that our artisans have towards each piece. IMAIMA is about elegance, uniqueness, ethical manufacturing and transparent trade practices. We at IMAIMA invest time and ideas in the designs to present uniqueness and grandness in the collection which defines the brand. We offer never-go-out-of-fashion collections which are available at affordable prices. Founder and designer Bahhareh Karimi has deeply invested in the idea that empowered women lead to an empowered legacy. What fascinates and inspires her are the stories which are untold, they unfold and unravel in IMAIMA’s designer outfits. As a preteen, Bahhareh’s muse was her father’s petite fashion store in Berlin, where she took great delight in assisting him. This could have been the inception of IMAIMA.