Measurement: Small/Medium : Bust 39”, Left Front (from shoulder) length 41”, Right front 34”, Sleeve Length 6”. Medium/Large: Bust 42”, Left front (from shoulder) Length 43”, Right Front 36”, Sleeve 7”.
Note the fabric stretches and drapes beautifully. The Small/ medium Fits bust measurements 31” up to 40”. The Medium/Large Fits bust from 40” up to 44”.
Sizing options : S/M pick Small & for M/L pick M
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Malaika New York was founded on Earth Day of April 2016, MALAIKA’s garments are designed and handmade in New York with a deliberate, two-fold purpose. Purpose for the wearer and propose for the environment. The brand aims to eliminate environmental detriments by utilizing minimal or zero waste patterns while maximising wearability by producing a luxe-quality, contemporary line that remain in style now and in the future. For each item sold, a tree is planted for The Canopy Project. MALAIKA furthers sustainability efforts by integrating up-cycled materials like plastics and regenerated fabrics.
Everything is produced locally in New York to maintain quality and standards, but also to support the US garment industry. MALAIKA strives to be sustainable by minimizing waste, and recycling fabrics/plastics back into our designs. To further minimize waste, our collection is made with simplified or zero waste patterns - giving each design a distinct purpose.