18ct Gold Plated Phoenix Necklace
Call us: +44 (0) 20 7229 4848
The palm (Phoenix) was sacred in Mesopotamian religions, and in ancient Egypt represented immortality for some.
I live abroad and wanted to send a friend in the UK a cool birthday present. A great success, thank you.
To ensure the longevity of your pieces from Nakibirango, and to preserve the delicate materials and handmade construction, please follow these general guidelines:
• Store jewellery in the original packaging if possible, or in dust bags
• Keep chains untangled
• Clean jewellery with a soft, lint-free cloth after use.
• Do not scrape against any rough surfaces
• Do not wear the jewellery during any strenuous activities or for any activity during which the chain may get caught, both to avoid damages to the jewellery and to avoid injuries to yourself
• Avoid direct contact with hair sprays, perfumes, deodorants, detergents and false tan lotions
• Do not use harsh cleaning solutions on the jewellery
• Note that humidity, salt air and other atmospheric agents in general may cause irreversible damages to fine jewellery
Take care of your NKB piece and it will love you back for years to come!
This item is held by the designer so please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although we aim to have it with you sooner!
Free delivery UK + Worldwide over £150 / €210 / $240 / $A300.
Free returns for exchange or full refund within 14 days.
No customs fees, duties or taxes!
Delivery via DHL Express.
Collect or return any item in-store: Mayfair & Notting Hill.
Meet The Designer