The All-In-One Balm was our very first product launched in 2014 as a solution for our founder, Kristèle, to soothe her mild eczema and sensitive skin. Ever since its launch, it is still one of our best-sellers. It has won the Best Multi-Tasking Balm by the British Shortlist Beauty Awards 2017.
It is a multipurpose balm, which is ideal to heal very dry, itchy and red skin on the face and body, as well as to repair and nourish dry and fragile hair so as to reduce and prevent split ends.
The presence of Neroli Essential Oil is a reminiscence of her childhood in Mauritius for Kristèle. Her mother used to give her a spoonful of Orange Blossom water every single night before bedtime for a peaceful and restful sleep.
Neroli essential oil comes from the petals of the Orange Blossom flowers. This precious and pricey essential oil has numerous soothing and anti-ageing qualities such as improving the skin health by regenerating and keeping it elastic. It also helps reduce the appearance of scars as well as heal broken capillaries.
Free from preservatives, parabens, mineral oil, silicon and artificial fragrance.
Since it is a 100% natural product, it is best to keep "All-In-One" Balm in the refrigerator during summer time and in hot countries.
- Deeply nourishes, repaired and instantly soothes.
- Improves skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, burns and wounds.
- Delayed premature ageing thanks to Vitamins A & E.
**Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Coconut Oil), Prunus Persica Kernel Oil (Peach Kernel Oil), Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A), Citrus Aurantium Flower Oil (Neroli Essential Oil), **Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil (Geranium Essential Oil), **Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Essential Oil), *Citral, *Citronellol, *Farnesol, *Geraniol, *Limonene, *Linalool
* occurring naturally in essential oils
** certified organic
Directions for use:
- Being highly concentrated with no added water, this balm melts into an oil texture upon contact with the skin. Therefore only a small amount is needed and it goes a long way. Use sparingly by warming the product in between your palms and apply in circular motions on the face or locally wherever required.
- Ideal for a manicure by massaging on the cuticles and around the nails.
- Great for burns. Apply a significant amount on the burnt area and wrap with a bandage and leave for a few hours.
- Use as a mask on itchy and irritated skin. Leave for 15mns, then massage until total absorption of the products and wipe the excess with a tissue.
- Excellent for dry and brittle hair or split ends thanks to its content in Organic Shea Butter. Rub only a tiny amount (avoid the roots).
- Apply on the hair from middle length to the ends. Braid your hair, leaving in the product overnight. Wash your hair the following morning. Soft, repaired and bouncy hair guaranteed.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
o.Moi is a Danish skincare brand with a French touch, offering a range of natural products to help keep your skin healthy. It is a contraction of the French words “Oh Moi” as it is grounded on the philosophy of taking time for oneself - have some "Me Time" from the stress of daily life.
Aromatherapy is at the heart of each formulation with essential oils for a holistic approach. The brand was born out of a need for the founder, Kristele Sun, to seek a natural way to soothe her mild eczema and reduce the frequency of applying cortisone cream. With more than a decade of experience in the cosmetic industry in Paris and London, Kristèle decided to develop a multipurpose balm to soothe red, itchy and flaky skin when she was living in London. She then moved to Copenhagen, where o.Moi was then launched with the award-winning All-In-One Balm. Due to the increasing number of allergies, she has also developed a range of allergy-certified and fragrance-free products, whereby the Double Whipped Body Cream has won the Allergy Certified Awards 2017 and the Editors’ Choice 2018 from the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2018. The brand has won “Best Skincare Scandinavia” from the Beauty Shortlist Awards 2017 and 2018.