All-You-Need Dry Eye Kit
All-You-Need Dry Eye Kit
Soothing Coconut Balm – fast gaining cult status for its natural ability to breakdown the toughest eye makeup and as a leave-on treatment that protects, nourishes and heals the eye area.
Reusable Organic Velvet Bamboo Pads – super soft hypoallergenic bamboo cotton pads designed to replace makeup wipes or single-use cotton pads - kinder to your eyes, the planet and your wallet.
Eye Wand – this breakthrough device uses heat, gentle massage and LED light to replenish dry, tired eyes- perfect for screen-staring! Vibration increases blood circulation – helping with lymphatic drainage to reduce puffiness, red LED light encourages collagen and elastin production to help smooth out the eye area.
All in a cute bag
1. Start by coating one of the Reusable Pads with our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm (specifically designed to work with our wand) or applying your favourite eye cream to give the wand extra slip and improve the absorption of your products.
2. Turn the wand on with a long press of the on/off button. Select your temperature setting. Give the wand 1 minute to heat up to full temperature.
3. Select your setting preferences (use all three features at once, or choose to use only the LED light or massage alone).
4. Start at the inner corner of your eye and slowly run the wand underneath your lash line. Working your way to the other corner of your eye. For best results spend 10 seconds per one pass from inner to outer corner. Repeat the motion from inner to outer corner for at least 60 seconds.
5. Repeat step 3 on your upper eyelid - again, for best results move the wand slowly and only from inner conner to outer corner.
6. Repeat on your other eye.
7. Turn off by holding the on/off button down.
For best results, use morning and evening and keep wand well-charged using the USB cable (included).
Keep Eye Wand away from water. After use (and after turning off your device), wipe off the massage head with a dry cloth. If a deeper clean is needed; ring out a cloth so that there is nearly dry. Add a little anti-bacterial soap and wipe down the massage head.
To wash Pads, simply pop the pads in their laundry bag (included) and include them with your weekly wash of light-coloured clothes. Leave them to air dry.
As our balm is made without any nasty chemicals, it has a lower melting temperature. Store it in a cool, dark environment. In summer the balm might melt slightly - if it does, just pop it in the fridge (not freezer) for a few hours.
See individual product pages for detailed care info.
INGREDIENTS (100% organic & vegan):
Coconut Oil: To nourish and smooth dry under eyes, break-down stubborn makeup and bolster lash shine.
Chamomile: Soothes and calms irritation.
Cureberry: Protects against damage from pollution and blue light.
Preservatives, parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, fragrance, alcohol, GMOs, soy.
PACKAGING: 100% recyclable
We use 2/3 the external packaging of most cosmetic/ skincare products. Our jar is made from PET plastic and is easily recycled or can be reused in your bathroom or kitchen.
COVID-19: We're open online and shipping as usual, though there may be delays in some cases.
FREE DELIVERY on orders over $200 / 200€ / C$200 / A$300
to US, EU, Canada or Australia.
Items are shipped to you directly by our brands, using tracked, contactless delivery.
All customs fees, duties and taxes are included - see Delivery page for full details, conditions apply.
FREE worldwide returns - see Returns page for full details.
Return any order placed 2nd November - 24th December up until 12th January inclusive for store credit (full refunds only apply to orders returned within 14 days)
Price Match Guarantee
If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price, see FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply. Please note we're unable to offer a price match for products sold through independent retailers, or being shipped internationally.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
A treat, not just a treatment for dry, tired eyes!
Peep Club is the brainchild childhood best friends - an Optometrist (Nicola) and a Brand Strategist (Natasha), who struggled with sensitised, dry eyes for years.
We developed Peep Club to be the eye care we'd always dreamed of - free from any irritating ingredients (alcohol, fragrance, parabens, preservatives), 100% certified organic, vegan, cruelty-free and of course highly effective (it is recommended by Ophthalmologists, Aestheticians and Oculo-Plastic Surgeons).
Our hero product is the breakthrough innovation, the Eye Wand, which stimulates your eyes to naturally hydrate themselves. It gently massages your eye area to boost the quality of your tears (for sparkling, bright eyes), increase elastin and collagen production and de-puff through lymphatic drainage.
Along with our Soothing Coconut Eye Balm and Reusable Organic Velvet Bamboo Pads, we have developed a perfectly curated 'all-you-need eye kit' that nourishes and protects your eyes from the outside and the inside.