This print came to me as I started to research more in-depth about the Amazon rainforest and the different shapes I could incorporate into a design. I found that the different shades of green were very interesting and I took it as a challenge to try and recreate that into the print. I began to hand draw each of the 240 leaves and build them up on my canvas, and the shapes, sizes, and colors started to form the interesting print. This print is the dearest to my heart, as it was created as a homage to my late grandmother, a strong-headed woman who was born in the indigenous tribe of Xingu, in the Amazon forest.
This print is carried out in three different shapes and sizes, allowing a great variety of styling options.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Victoria Ragna specializes in creating luxury scarves made from the finest materials. Created through a very personal process, Victoria fuses her Norwegian and Brazilian heritages into unique and timeless prints and designs.