Amy Silver (4 UK)
Amy Silver (4 UK)
All our designs are inspired and named after influential women of the XXth and XXIst century. In its last collection L'Atelier has used a lot of animal prints and bold colors that aim to reflect these women's strength and power. Our stylish as well as extravagant shoes are thought to be worn in a variety of scenarios. From day to day kitten heels and boots to funky party sandals and heels.
In a society that mostly consumes fast fashion, we believe that durability and quality does not conflict with design and fair price.We only produce very small quantities of these unique and beautiful shoes. Moreover, our products are 100% made in Spain. We strongly believe in maintaining the long lasting tradition of shoes production.
Made in Spain
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
L'Atelier de Charlotte is a Spanish footwear brand based in Elda. A business run by women specialized in the creation and manufacturing of
high-quality shoes.The ethos foundation of l' Atelier is based on contributing to the permeability of the local manufacturing businesses, as well as maintaining the long lasting tradition of shoes production.
Valérie and Charlotte, Mother and Daughter. Val has been in the business for more than 30 years now and Chacha was born in a shoe. We make very funky shoes using mostly bold colors and mixing a variety of fabrics and textures. Our product has its very own style, inspired onthe fusion of a retro French touch with a Palm Springs 70s vibe.
Having produced shoes and worked as designers for numerous brands and we decided it was about time to launch our own collection! We love travelling together and it is how we usually find inspiration. New Orleans is one of our favourite travel destinations, for its incredible music scene. Both of us are also very inspired by music.
Mama Val brings the knowledge and passion for fashion and Chacha her creativity and eagerness to support more sustainable fashion.