This item is no longer available
Arsenal Stadium was built in 1913. In the 1930's the site was redeveloped and the outstanding Art Deco East and West stands produced. Architects Claude Waterlow Ferrier and William Binnie were responsible for these splendid designs.
Each of Chisel & Mouse architectural sculptures is handmade in England. They are made of strong plaster that has a reassuring weight and smooth, cool feel. The window frames and door are made of etched brass. Stylish ornaments, gifts or presents that are handmade in Britain and look fabulous on a desk, shelf or wall.
Plaster with metal etching
Wipes clean with wet wipes
Width: 18 cm
Height: 25 cm
Weight: 2.2 kg
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund or exchange no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Chisel & Mouse are on a mission to bring great architecture into your living room. Their architectural sculptures are designed to be wall mounted or to be displayed on mantel pieces, shelves, bookcases and desks. Their sculptures are hand made in Britain from a durable plaster and many are finished with metal etched detail. Chisel & Mouse produce eye-catching, stylish, architecturally inspired art pieces through a mix of new and old techniques and technologies. They combine traditional sculpting, moulding and casting with CAD and 3D printing to produce their stunning collection.