Atom White (38)
Atom White (38)
Select your size Size Guide
After cleaning your shoes, it is important to rehydrate them. We recommend a neutral color non-greasy shoe cream. Apply with a clean chamois cotton cloth in circular motions, allow the shoes to fully absorb the product, and finally brush gently with a shine brush to remove any excess cream.
JAK shoes' smooth leathers are fully dyed (not top coated), full grain anilines, that maintain their color over time. After proper cleaning and nourishment, their original color will come back to life. This is why we recommend neutral color nourishing creams only.
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
JAK was founded in 2014, in Lisbon, Portugal, by Isabel and José Maria. Part of JAK's vision is to create products with modern design, that are made of high-quality materials and age beautifully over time. We create sneakers and accessories for an urban lifestyle and everyday use. We are perfectionists, testing and crafting our products to the ultimate detail. We like simplicity and believe that a minimalistic and monochromatic design highlights the high-quality materials we source and the craftsmanship of our Made in Portugal shoes. We want to go beyond fashion and create an authentic lifestyle experience. It's our way of building and influencing tomorrow.