Barcelona City Print
Barcelona City Print
This item is held by me&him&you in IrelandThis modern, striking, monochrome city print is part of a series of quirky and humorous 'Open Edition' screen prints by design brand me&him&you, each individually signed in pencil. Printed with solvent free, water based ink using traditional screen-printing techniques.
This piece of art will make the perfect addition to any contemporary home. Alternatively each would make a lovely gift for the travel fanatic in your life, who has probably ticket off every city already.
Product : Was bought as a present. Not given yet.
Product : Will be buying the other ones in the range
Paper Stock, 190gsm Rothmill Cream
Prints are delivered rolled in a strong postage tube packed in acid-free tissue paper
Store flat until framed (sold unframed)
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
There is a small bridge in West Donegal, Ireland, called ‘Droichead na nDeor’ (The Bridge of Tears), where for centuries past, family and friends of some of the millions of Irish emigrants would exchange farewells before continuing their journey onward from Derry Port. Many of their own family and friends moved overseas to London, New York, Hong Kong, Berlin and other major cities around the world where the designers were lucky enough to have been able to visit some of them in their new homes, share the local signature drinks and become inspired by the cityscapes around them. The City Print Series is a small tribute to that.