Baroque Pearl Ellipse Earrings
Call us: +44 (0) 20 7229 4848
The ellipse collection is inspired by industrial landscapes and the power of nature to flourish in the most inhospitable environments. All nancy rose jewelry is handmade in her London workshop.
Any piece of oxidised sterling silver will be prone to wear, as it is a surface patina. However the oxidised finish can be re-applied if you wish. Please make contact if you wish to arrange for an item to be re-oxidised. Please be sure only to use a soft cloth that is not impregnated with any kind of jewellery cleaning substance as this will further remove the oxidisation.
Please get in touch about re-oxidising if you feel you would like to have it revamped.
- Always protect your jewellery from sharp blows, scratching, chemicals, sunlight and heat/cold.
- Store your jewellery in a soft lined box or pouch and keep pieces apart, so that they don't rub together or tangle up.
- Try not to let your jewellery come into contact with nail polish removers, perfume and hairspray.
- Remove jewellery when doing household tasks such as gardening, cleaning, household repairs or other strenuous activities.
- Store jewellery away from sunlight.
- Salt water, chlorine in swimming pools, soap, perfumes, personal products and perspiration can take their toll on your jewellery.
- Wear your jewellery! If you don't wear it, natural tarnishing appears.
The above is specifically important for pearl jewellery, Pearls can be cleaned using a very mild detergent and water solution, and a soft cloth. Avoid chemicals or strong soapy cleaners and abrasive cloths and do not leave the pearls to soak. When clean, allow your pearls to air dry.
This item is held by the designer so please allow up to 7 working days for delivery, although we aim to have it with you sooner!
Free delivery UK + Worldwide over £150 / €210 / $240 / $A300.
Free returns for exchange or full refund within 14 days.
No customs fees, duties or taxes!
Delivery via DHL Express.
Collect or return any item in-store: Mayfair & Notting Hill.
Meet The Designer