Select your size Size Guide
Available in store
We say dogs are our best friends. The moment you first bring them into your home, they see you as family forever. A decade can be a part of our life, but is their entire life.
This print is based off of dogs and their family I encountered in the streets of New York City. As families grow to look like each other, these furry members grow to imitate the appearance and gesture of their human family.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Angela Huang is a New York based illustrator who tells stories in visual images. She uses multiple ways to create images, mostly with digital, but often with risograph printing and silkscreen printing as final works. Her works are usually whimsical and children’s book like under colorful digital brush strokes.
She believes that art should be something that brings people together and makes people gain understanding with each other. Therefore, there is always a core message behind her illustration, but she loves to see how the viewers make their own interpretations based on her image. The second that you start forming a thought while viewing the image, you’re creating a story. Everyone can become a storyteller. She also believes that if one of her illustrations changes one’s life, changes one’s way of seeing things, then the image is worth being created. She has and will continue to create her works based on this ideal.