Blue Ava 2in1 Mules
Blue Ava 2in1 Mules
Available in store
Heel measures approximately 20mm or 7/9``
Blue, white napa leather, pink patent leather
Removable bow, silver metal buckle
Leather stitched sole, leather linen and insole
Keep the leather area clean and dry using a dry soft cloth
Always store your products away from light and heat
Protect your leather good from rain and moisture
Avoid contact with abrasive surfaces
Keep your ABO`s in a box.
The soles of your ABO shoes are made of a leather and will therefore naturally wear down with extensive wear. This is not a manufacturing defect it is a natural process and part of the normal wear of the shoes.
We can offer a few tips for maintaining the soles:
Affixing a leather sole is recommended as this will protect them from the heat and rain and they will last longer.
Please note for our colored soles that the lacquer will wear off with the use of the shoes. This is not a manufacturing defect of the shoes; it is usual wear and tear.
It is only natural for the shape of the shoe to change over time. Not only will your ABO shoes mold to the shape of your own foot but they may stretch further with extensive wear. As leather is indeed a skin, after extensive wear it may begin to wrinkle.
A simple method for prolonging the suppleness of the leather is to stuff your shoes with tissue paper after being worn.
Please notice that ABO shoes are completely handmade, therefore tiny imperfections are possible.
True to size. See Size Guide notes:
ABO Ava mules have a point-toe shape and due to this, please note that this shoe will be true to size if you have narrow or normal feet. For those with wider feet we recommend choosing one size up to your normal size. For the ladies with wide feet, we do not recommend buying Ava mules.
37 23 cm
38 23.5 cm
39 24.5 cm
40 25.5 cm
HOW TO MEASURE YOUR FOOT LENGTH? (please follow these instructions)
1. To measure your feet tape a piece of paper down to the floor. You are going to trace an outline of your foot onto this paper, so pick a hard surface that's easy to draw on.
2. Place your foot firmly on top of the piece of paper. Bend your leg slightly, with your shin in front of your ankle. The best way is to stand or sit on a chair
-You may go barefoot
-One foot is often slightly larger than the other (please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection). For best results, follow these steps for both feet.
3. Trace your foot. Draw the outline of your foot all the way around. If you're having trouble with this step, have a friend trace your foot for you. Be precise.
4. Mark the length of your foot on the paper. Use your marker to draw straight line (not diagonal) touching each side of the outline.
5. Measure the length of your foot. Use a tape measure or ruler to measure from the big toe to the heel of your foot. This number determine your shoe size.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
ABO is a Serbian brand based in Belgrade that was founded in 2013 by sisters Iva and Ana Ljubinkovic who wanted to put the fun back into footwear. Playing with the conventional and traditional styles by adding an array of colors, textures, prints and details, these ABO shoes are designed to fulfill the demands of a contemporary woman and her lifestyle. As our motto is “quality over quantity” and we love authenticity and diversity, each pair is handmade in limited series in timeless and versatile designs. Approaching each pair of these handmade leather shoes as a work of art, combining creativity with exceptional comfort, resulted in a unique touch that built ABO’s reputation as Belgrade’s most popular footwear label.