this item is currently sold out
Add it to your wishlist and we will email you when it comes back in stock
This item is held by Toolally in United KingdomInspired by row boats bobbing gently on the waves, the Boatman earrings combine sweeping circles with more angular shapes for a contrasting look that’s bound to make a statement.
In retro green and orange with a stunning marbled centre.
Gold Vermeil posts and acrylic.
Product : As I expected, very attractive
Product : I love these earrings - even more gorgeous in reality than appeared on the site!
Keep your jewellery away from perfume and lotions as they can cause discolouring.
Perspex is a little bit fragile, so handle your jewellery carefully.
- Your order will be delivered via secure courier directly from the designer or our store (subject to availability). You will be provided with a tracking number so that you will be able to check the status of your parcel.
- The cost of your shipping will be calculated before the checkout.
- Customs fees, duties and taxes are free - we cover the cost.
- No extra delivery charge if you order multiple items from this brand!
- Please visit our Delivery page for more information
- FREE RETURNS for exchange or full refund within 14 days, guaranteed by Wolf & Badger.
- You can use our free collection service to return products directly to the designer.
- Please visit our Returns Page for more information.
Meet The Designer
Every handcrafted piece is fashioned from acrylic and finished in gold vermeil or sterling silver fastenings. Toolally’s rise to fame has been nothing short of meteoric. After just six months they had made it into the pages of Vogue. Their latest collection, inspired by the 60s prompted the iconic style bible to say, “This is jewelry which goes way beyond pastiche - it celebrates the bold and gorgeous styles of that era whilst remaining brilliantly contemporary. The 1960s were a time when jewelry was fun to wear. That time is now.”