Body Oil Jasmine 65Ml
Body Oil Jasmine 65Ml
Maximum hydration for dry, brittle skin (especially from eczema and dermatitis). Heals scars, and bolster the skin's immunity.
- Protects against cellular damage from exposure to everyday skin aggressors with an extra antioxidant boost of Vitamin E
- Nourishes and repairs the skin's natural barrier
- Deeply penetrates skin layers to rehydrate and condition skin against premature dryness with rice bran and jojoba oil
- Spreads easily to lubricate the skin, allowing gliding massage strokes and easy workability of the skin's surface
Hypoallergenic, prevents ulcers and infections. Exceptional healing, treatment of wounds. Protects and soothes sensitive skin, reduce free radicals
Healing, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, toning effects. Protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals.
Widely used in hair and skin products for its moisturising and emollient properties. Also a cleansing oil as it is non-comedogenic, dissolves sebum, and does not clog pores. Also naturally rich in Vitamin E.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil
Good skin moisturizer that smooths skin texture and calm skin irritation.
Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert)
Treatment of dry and sensitive skin, restoring skin suppleness and prevents moisture loss throughout the day.
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower)
Function as an emollient that traps moisture, keeping skin hydrated.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Known to aid in skin healing process and contains enhanced SPF properties that reduces free radicals formation from UV rays exposure.
Apply the body oil to your skin after a shower and allow it to thoroughly penetrate your skin for 5 minutes. Blot any excess oil with a dry towel before dressing.
Avoid spraying near or above furniture with plastics, finished wood, or painted surfaces. If that occurs, clean the surface with tissue immediately. External use only.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Ecocert), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Plant), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Jasminum Sambac (Jasmine) Absolute, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), oumarin*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
(Ecocert) - Ecocert/Cosmos certified ingredient
* - Natural components of essential oil
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
- COVID-19: We're open and shipping as usual
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Our beginnings started from a simple wish of sharing nature’s gifts with the world through essential oils and natural aromatherapy products.
HYSSES (乡术, meaning ‘arts from the village’) embodies a pure and authentic sense of preserving nature, heritage and appreciation for the native communities that have helped shape and broaden our journey. Like the unique DNA of every plant and composition of every sandstone, HYSSES was created organically and inspired by the wisdom of nature.
We scour the many corners of the earth to bring you the best of East and West, handpicking our ingredients from native sources where they thrive under naturally optimum environments and the seasoned hands of indigenous people. Each HYSSES product is consciously designed to honour its quality as much as it pays tribute to its roots to deliver the treasures of the earth into your hands.
When Nature Pampers, it's undeniably HYSSES.