Body Oil Lavender Chamomile 65ml
Body Oil Lavender Chamomile 65ml
Gentle and calming for sensitive skin with exceptional healing, antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties.
- Protects against cellular damage from exposure to everyday skin aggressors with an extra antioxidant boost of Vitamin E
- Nourishes and repairs the skin's natural barrier
- Deeply penetrates skin layers to rehydrate and condition skin against premature dryness with rice bran and jojoba oil
- Spreads easily to lubricate the skin, allowing gliding massage strokes and easy workability of the skin's surface
Hypoallergenic, prevents ulcers and infections. Exceptional healing, treatment of wounds. Protects and soothes sensitive skin, reduce free radicals
Healing, anti-bacterial, antiseptic, toning effects. Protect skin cells from damage often caused by the sun and free radicals
Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed
Function as an emollient that traps moisture, keeping skin hydrated.
Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli)
Healing purpose that help stimulates new cell growth and calm inflamed skin.
Widely used in hair and skin products for its moisturizing and emollient properties. Also, a cleansing oil as it is non-comedogenic, dissolves sebum, and does not clog pores. Also naturally rich in Vitamin E.
Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
Known to aid in the skin healing process and contains enhanced SPF properties that reduce free radicals formation from UV rays exposure.
Apply the body oil to your skin after a shower and allow it to thoroughly penetrate your skin for 5 minutes. Blot any excess oil with a dry towel before dressing.
Avoid spraying near or above furniture with plastics, finished wood, or painted surfaces. If that occurs, clean the surface with tissue immediately. External use only.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Hydrogenated Ethylhexyl Olivate (Ecocert), Hydrogenated Olive Oil Unsaponifiables (Ecocert), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Plant), Dicaprylyl Carbonate (Plant), Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Pogostemon Cablin (Patchouli) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Coumarin*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*
(Ecocert) - Ecocert/Cosmos certified ingredient
* - Natural components of essential oil
✕ no toxins and carcinogens
✕ no SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate)
✕ no parabens
✕ no silicones or paraffins
✕ no petrochemicals
✕ no artificial colours
✕ no synthetic fragrances
✕ no animal testing!
Steam-distilled Lavender and steam-distilled Chamomile from France
Bottle material compatible and safe to use with high load of essential oil
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Our beginnings started from a simple wish of sharing nature’s gifts with the world through essential oils and natural aromatherapy products.
HYSSES (乡术, meaning ‘arts from the village’) embodies a pure and authentic sense of preserving nature, heritage and appreciation for the native communities that have helped shape and broaden our journey. Like the unique DNA of every plant and composition of every sandstone, HYSSES was created organically and inspired by the wisdom of nature.
We scour the many corners of the earth to bring you the best of East and West, handpicking our ingredients from native sources where they thrive under naturally optimum environments and the seasoned hands of indigenous people. Each HYSSES product is consciously designed to honour its quality as much as it pays tribute to its roots to deliver the treasures of the earth into your hands.
When Nature Pampers, it's undeniably HYSSES.