Developed and made in the UK.
70% Organic Wool / 30% Alpaca
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free delivery to our stores in London or New York
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Extended Christmas returns until 7 Jan
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
SABINNA is contemporary conscious fashion made in Europe. We explore sustainability beyond the product, by making sure to be mindful about all aspects of our business. Our aim is to create ethical fashion without compromising our aesthetic and putting the environment at the forefront of everything we do.
Founded by Russian-born and Austrian-raised designer Sabinna Rachimova, the label is based in London and has a knitwear studio in Vienna. SABINNA presents a seasonal collection at London Fashion Week and was the winner of the Fashion Futures award presented by Decoded Fashion and the British Fashion Council in 2017. The brand is well known for its innovative take on selling strategies and direct communication with the customer, as well as being a modern storyteller for women.
Sabinna Rachimova graduated from Central Saint Martins College of Art and Design. Before launching her eponymous label, she worked for the leading Parisian Fashion house Christian Dior and London brand Mary Katrantzou. Known for her signature handcraft, silhouettes and strong color palettes, Sabinna has an innovative take on selling strategies and direct communication with her customer, keeping the focus on being a storyteller for women. She is also a public speaker, spreading the word about both FashTech and sustainable fashion. In 2018, she collaborated on an EU funded project with the innovation agency BRIA UK to transform end-of-life garments into new 100% recyclable and biodegradable materials. Sabinna also works as a fashion design consultant for international brands such as Sandqvist and Sony. Since 2018, Sabinna is also a lecturer at the University of Arts London, teaching on the MA Fashion Entrepreneurship & Innovation course. In 2019, Sabinna was named one of Forbes 30under30 DACH.