Designed and Illustrated by JEMIMASARA
Ribbed cuff and hem
Flat lace drawcords
Hidden MP3/phone pocket inside kangaroo pouch pocket with small opening for ear phone cord
Hidden ear phone loops
Twin needle stitching detail
Kangaroo pouch pocket
Thumb holes in the cuffs. V neck insert detail
Hanging loop at back neck
Wash at 40 degrees
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
Meet The Designer
JEMIMASARA is a creative project by Jemima Sara & hopes to inspire individuals to get creative through fashion & art.
JEMIMASARA strives to be representative of modern-day issues so we can educate and inform.
JEMIMASARA was created after Jemima suffered with mental illness issues. Her road to recovery was scribbling, painting and designing.
Jemima wants to raise awareness for mental health and mental illness by creating collections, art-works and running workshops / talks.
Living and working in London & Shropshire, Jemima does everything from designing / scribbling, sourcing the material, meeting local suppliers; and works with the local community to help support other small businesses. JEMIMASARA also supports The Young Women’s Trust by donating 10% of profits to the charity.