Available in store
This item is also held by Karine Assaf in United KingdomVersatile and light for multi-purpose usage. Artwork: Hand drawn. Eco-friendly printing and FSC certified chemical free golden packaging. Made in Italy.
This scarf was inspired by an excerpt of Karine's diary.
Excerpt: "When I woke up that night, the woods were so lovely and the snow so deep. The sturdy old oak trees seemed to be carrying the weight of the world on their branches whereas the frozen lake seemed to barely be able to hold a few maple leaves. From afar, I perceived a running moose, or was it a deer? I chased it and gently caressed its cheek under the white sky. While the gooses were flying under the moonlight, a beaver was peacefully reading the night away and a polar bear was enjoying some fresh maple syrup near the Ice hotel. Was it just my imagination? or simply the wonder of winter."
Dry Clean Only
Picture 2: (S/M) 70x70cm
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy exchange or full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer