Select your size
This item is no longer available
Silver tends to tarnish over time, so to keep it as new for longer Manka jewellery is always coated with genuine rhodium plating. Although any rhodium plating is not permanent!
So it does need your “TLC” ;)!
Here are some DOs and DONTs
- Regularly wipe the jewellery piece with a soft 100% cotton cloth or a dry soft jewellery polishing cloth.
- Store your jewellery correctly to minimize scratches.
- Do not wear your jewellery to bed.
- Always keep the jewellery away from water, perfumes, hair sprays or any other types of chemicals.
Love your jewellery, it will always make you look stunning!
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Contemporary, bold yet intricate sterling silver jewelry by Manka. Manka is a young brand by a London based jewelry designer, Manpreet Kaur. Manpreet has been in this field for over 8 years, designing and manufacturing jewelry for her happy clients in India and the UK. She moved to London in 2014 and after studying the market she launched her sterling silver jewelry line under the "MANKA" brand. "Manka reflects my passion for travelling and love for the nature. I have used fragile natural forms, combining them with gem stones in earthy colors or sometimes leaving them simple and unadorned" - Manpreet Kaur . Manka aspires to give a personal touch to every piece created. Their work very elegantly mixes traditional and contemporary designs. They use precious and non-precious stones, combining them with 925 sterling silver as a base metal in different textures and polishes.