Bullrun - Dusk Red
Bullrun - Dusk Red
The Bullrun's stylish and timeless shape, enhanced by the unique style and attributes of the Jabroc wood produces a pair of sunglasses unique from the rest. Each pair is hand made by artisans with an exceptional smooth finish giving maximum comfort and is fitted with polarized lenses as standard as well as spring fit hinges to accommodate varying head shapes. The frame is completely waterproof, will not warp under heat or moisture exposure and is extremely durable.
The unique composite wood material we use is purpose made to sustain the harsh and relentless environment of a racing car, where it protects the underside of the car from scraping the track. This durable composite wood is extremely strong, light weight due to its construction being similar to that used to make carbon fibre. This material is only made for use in motorsport until now.
1) Clean your lenses regularly with our specialist cleaning cloth provided when you are on the move.
2) Place lenses under warm running water to remove particles of dirt and dust for a more thorough clean.
3) Dry gently with a clean cotton cloth.
4) Do not use dirty or abrasive cloths when cleaning the lenses as you can risk scratching the lens.
5) Don't try to dismantle your sunglasses or remove the lenses.
6) Keep your sunglasses in their soft protective case when not being used.
7) Never lay your sunglasses face down on a hard surface to avoid damaging the lenses.
8) Don't place at the bottom of a bag or in a position where they can be put under pressure or force.
- COVID-19: we're open and shipping as usual
- There may be delays in some cases
- Items shipped directly from designer
- Tracked delivery to home or work
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Born from an adrenaline fuelled experiment and initially created by a racing driver and stuntman our sunglasses are crafted using a specialist wood composite derived from motorsport, bringing you a pair of premium sunglasses that seek a new perspective.
We believe, if you are going to do something, do it exceptionally. Our sunglasses are all about the materials that make them, because it is the materials that form the personality. It’s about exploring what is possible, while celebrating creativity, innovation and quality.
Our unique wood material is purpose made to sustain the harsh and relentless environment of a racing car, where it protects the underside of the car from scraping the track. This durable composite wood we use is extremely strong, light weight and unique in detail, due to its construction methods being similar to those used to make carbon fibre.
Our premium range of sunglasses stand out from the rest. Each pair is fitted with polarised lenses and spring fit hinges providing the highest in sun protection for your eyes with excellent comfortability through a hand-crafted frame.