Calla Diamond Ring
Calla Diamond Ring
Select your size Size Guide
from Oxbow’s finer // fewer collection. Every piece is designed to be a permanent staple in your jewelry collection. This collection is Extremely wearable, long lasting, and always handcrafted from recycled metals and conflict free diamonds.
2 X 1.5mm diamonds
bezel set in 14K gold
on a 10K gold open band.
wrap style ring
Size small fits US ring sizes 3-5, medium fits US ring size 5-7, large fits US ring sizes 7-9.
Please allow up to two weeks for your ring to be made. Every piece of jewelry is handmade for you in our Denver Studio.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer
- All customs fees, duties and taxes are included
- See Delivery page for full details, conditions apply
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- See Returns page for full details, conditions apply
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details, conditions apply
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Oxbow is an independent jewelry line designed and fabricated in Denver, Colorado by Maggie Rogers Kyle.
An Oxbow is the U-shape bend in the course of a river and reflects the path that lead Maggie to Jewelry making. After studying geology and art in college, she was drawn out west by the grandeur of the Rocky Mountains. Shortly thereafter, she found a master wax carver and goldsmith to study metal smithing under. Jewelry became a way to translate her love of art, physical sciences, and nature into wearable objects. Oxbow's jewelry reflects the organic shapes, lines and curves of the southwest, her current home, and the sea, where her family resides. Like the river meanders, Oxbow continues to evolve into a line that both appreciates and challenges classic styles for bold everyday wear and fine jewelry.
As a restless person, Maggie finds great joy in the slow, methodical art of working with her hands, and learning new techniques of an old art form. Every piece of jewelry is dreamt, designed and fabricated in Oxbow's Denver studio. All jewelry is produced in small batches to both ensure meticulous quality control and limit waste.