Available in store
This luxury apron is suitable for in the kitchen, studio or workshop. British designed and handmade in Shropshire, England.
Available in 3 lengths. It is made from a sturdy, stone washed 10oz cotton canvas. The full grain leather straps are held in place with smart screw effect poppers making them easily removable for washing the apron.
Bib pocket sewn in two sections - there is also a small hidden pocket on the inside of the bib. Three large front pockets. Adjustable neck strap with nickel plated brass buckle. Adjustable belt strap with Sam Browne stud and spring snap hook. Reinforced corners. Risdon & Risdon branded post rivets on pockets.
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Risdon & Risdon are a new British company based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. They are two generations bringing together their creative strengths and ideas. Mother and sons – Carla, Alex and James – they each have a clear design perspective. Founder Carla has a background in textiles, sewing and making – mixed with a passion for traditional craftsmanship and a love of modern design. Alex is the leather worker with a natural talent for working raw materials into beautiful pieces. James is behind the branding, videos and photography. They all believe in quality that not only lasts but looks good.