This collection is inspired by the memphis movement during the 80's: bright colors, black and white patterns and accentuated black contours. Nevertheless, no geometric shapes but contrariwise rounded shapes, which interlock themselves with each other and create an impression of movement. This pop and playful collection gathers all the graphic codes of the Memphis movement with this explosion of colors and shapes. Let yourself be carried by this peppy and resolutely modern design.
42 x 30 cm
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
THE BEAUTIFUL STATIONERY HAS NOW A NAME. Established in Lyon, France, the young brand Papier Merveille
was founded by Christine Dufaut, graphic designer. Papier Merveille edits products of good manufacturing practices and mix the styles with a range of colorfull stationery : notebooks, sketch pads, posters... but offers aswell small items such as badges, tote bag, silk scarfs... Christine Dufaut is inspired by art, shapes and colors present in the nature. Combined to spirit of the times and new tendencies, it gives a moving brand full of positive vibes. The Papier Merveille products, ecological, are manufactured in France and in Europe.