Clean Shampoo Golden Citrus
Clean Shampoo Golden Citrus
Available in store
73.14% Certified Organic Ingredients
No synthetic ingredients at all and a truly 100% natural preservative system.
A professional, certified organic shampoo, designed to detox heavy products & toxins, with it’s rich, gentle Lather.
Scented with certified organic essential oils of Neroli, Tea Tree, Tangerine, Lavender, Myrrh and Bergamot
Enriched with certified organic extracts of Rosemary, Horsetail and Marigold
Suitable for all hair types
Soil Association / Cosmos Organic certified
Not tested on animals
- Brush hair well, with a pure bristle brush
- Wet hair thoroughly and apply evenly to the scalp & root area of the hair
- Massage and rinse thoroughly
- Repeat if needed
- Follow with a TJK Conditioner
aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, aqua (water), decyl glucoside, betaine, glycerin, coco-glucoside, xanthan gum, caprylyl/capryl glucoside, citrus bergamia melarosa (bergamot) peel oil expressed*, citrus nobilis (mandarin) peel oil*, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract*, erythritol, citrus reticulata (tangerine) peel oil, citrus aurantium (neroli) flower oil*, equisetum arvense (horsetail) leaf extract*, isoamyl laurate, levulinic acid, citrus aurantium amara (petitgrain) leaf/twig oil*, commiphora myrrha (myrrh) gum oil, sodium phytate, sodium levulinate, calendula officinalis (marigold) extract*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*, melaleuca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil*, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil*, sodium anisate, citric acid, limonene**, linalool**
* organic ingredient
** naturally occurring components of essential oils
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
Tabitha James Kraan is a self-proclaimed hair geek who started pioneering organic hairdressing in 1999 in her UK salons. Her journey led her to conclude that we have been abusing our hair for a long time and that we have literally been washing the life out of it. She discovered that hair responds much better when it's nurtured by nature with natural and organic ingredients. No longer prepared to wait for the haircare products she craved, she set out to develop her own range, based on her three core principles.
1. Oil Balancing - 2. Correct Cleansing - 3. Moisture Layering.
Her multi-award winning, organic, British made haircare works in harmony with your body for the ultimate hair & scalp health, encouraging you to start a love affair with your hair.