This board really earns it’s place in the kitchen and it’s uses are far too many to list. It is great for chopping and slicing but we also use it to serve up everything from pizzas to party nibbles for a group of friends!
Named after the townland where Cheryl grew up selling everything and anything in her parents hardware store, this board is a homage to the support Cheryl’s parents have given her. It was only a matter of time before she combined her talent with her passion for Irish craft and Ballyshane is the perfect combination of William’s lifelong passion for woodturning and Cheryl’s entrepreneurial spirit.
17 x 11 x 1 inches
- Delivered to you at home or work via tracked courier
- Direct from the designer or one of our stores
- No import duties or taxes
- Free returns and collection service arranged by us
- 14 day policy from the date you receive your order
- Easy returns for full refund no questions asked
- See Delivery Page for more information
- See Returns Page for full returns policy
Meet The Designer
Ballyshane was founded by duo William McHutcheon & Cheryl Stanley. Ballyshane create unique wooden pieces in their studio in the stunning surrounds of Ducketts Grove Castle, Co.Carlow. Each piece is made using only the finest in Irish sustainable Hardwoods.