Cosima Collar Grey
Cosima Collar Grey
Select your size Size Guide
Layer over any outfit to add instant texture fix.
Product : Love, love, love this! Perfect
Product : Beautiful, scarf. Very elegant and wearable. I would love to buy more in different colours. A great design.
100% Mongolian Lambswool
100% Silk Lining
- Tracked delivery to home or work, direct from the designer.
- Customs fees may apply for international delivery - see FAQs for details.
- Free returns within 14 days, collection arranged by us.
- Price match guarantee
- If you find an item cheaper elsewhere we will match the price*.
- See FAQs or Contact Us for full details.
- Wolf & Badger acts as agent to the brand only - you, the customer, are purchasing any item directly from the brand
Meet The Designer
FLORENCE BRIDGE is a London based fashion label founded in 2013 and focused on creating classic contemporary womenswear. Specialising in digitally printed silks, patchwork leather and shearling textures, all Florence Bridge pieces are hand crafted in London with our specialists teams. In fact, all aspects of our production are sourced within the UK – from the digital printing of our silk to the silver embossing on our leather accessories. We aim to keep our carbon footprint down to the minimum by undertaking all our production within the UK. All the leather, sheepskin and Mongolian lambswool used in Florence Bridge products are genuine and sustainably sourced from responsible companies within the UK.
We believe in slow fashion and have a commitment to using only natural fibres within our products. We aim to use zero ‘man made’ plastic fibres to reduce plastic pollution and the damage that plastic and synthetic fabrics cause the environment. Florence is from London. She studied fashion design at Nottingham Trent University and the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York graduating in 2012 with a first class degree. Before setting up her own label she worked for a number of luxury womenswear designers gaining experience in pattern cutting, embellishment, and production.